Monday 12 March 2012

The Fear.

Summertime = Bikini. Bikini = Frantic planning of impossible fitness regime. The last time I dragged myself out of bed and jogged pathetically around the block, was 7 months ago, every morning for an ENTIRE week. Impressive I know. One week followed by one week eating, drinking and sunbathing in Cyprus. Fail. This year, however, will be different. The 'bikini fear' has hit me hard already. That's what happens when someone you know books a holiday to Cape Verde in April. Tomorrow, I will run. And I will keep running until I beat the fear. Or at least until I beat my PB of one week anyway.

4 comments:

  1. love this!
    gorgeous! fantastic post!
    your blog is great! i really like what you've done here! mind checking mine out? i recently changed its name and would love some new readers to match my new blog name :)
    thank you!
    Idiotic Fashion
    there we go!
    Lottie
    xxxxxx
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I will definitely check out your blog! Thanks again for the comment x x

      Delete
  2. I am going away in April as well so need to get my running soons on too - the fear has set in!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post, dear :)
    I have to do a lot of sports till summer xD i think running will be the best :D
    in btw lovely blog you have here! :)

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete